- Kevin “Nalts” Nalty is the only career marketer who doubles as one of YouTube's most-viewed entertainers (see bio). He has managed consumer brands for Johnson & Johnson and Merck, and consulted with top brands to reach customers via emerging-media. Nalty is the author of “Beyond Viral” (Wiley Publishing), and is a sought-after speaker for corporate educational events.
- He has educated senior marketing executives at General Mills, Coca Cola and M&M Mars. His speaking style is described as “genuine, passionate, humorous, and practical,” and audiences appreciate his unique perspective as an experienced marketer, video creator and industry expert.
- To see the video highlights of speaking click here.
- Building online-video programs that are unforgettable and compelling
- 7 things marketers need to know about online video
- Best practices in online video in CPG, Travel & Entertainment
- What brands can learn from emerging “web stars.”
- How to go beyond “viral" videos and engage strategically
- The role of online video in the awareness-to-loyalty continuum